Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Everything reduced - up to 50% off - 3 days only



Only one week to go till the 2011-2012 Catalogue is available- it is stunning. I love the new samples, new sets, new colours...OK I'll stop!  Can't wait to share it with you, hope you will love it as much as I do. 
In the meantime there is only 1 week left to choose any items from the 10-11 IB&C which are retiring.  SU has added additional items to discounted list, some at up to 40% off.  I will be placing an order this Sunday 12pm (Perth time that is!).  
An extra something special just for my blog subscribers, I’m offering an extra 10% discount off anything on the retirement list! That is ON TOP of the specials listed on the list! So everything on that list will be either 10%, 35% or 50% off! Click here to view the entire list here. 
This special is only valid through me and until Sunday 12pm, (with current availability) and place your order by Emailing me ASAP.  As supplies are limited be sure to email a substitute item on your order. 
Happy weekend everyone, I'll be busy preparing for my stall at our local fete next month.  Hair accessories anyone ;-)
Joc x



No comments:

Post a Comment