Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Shakin' my tail feather

Had to share with you how I am now spending a part of my Sunday nights.......Zumba!  That's right, I'm jumping onto the Zumba wagon (minus the fluros and lycra).  I love the class, I used to dance in my much younger years and it is great to get moving again.  Having said that, I may not always be exactly in time and the odd limb may be going left when I'm meant to going right, but it is great to be shaking something!!    It has gotten me back in my groove and I have also started walking again while the kids are at school, love the happy feeling after exercising. 

For those of you interested, below is the updates list of sold out items from the retiring list.  You can view the whole list here . 

Shall be back soon with some examples of a brand new stamp set from the new catalogue which starts on September 1, only a few weeks to go,

Garden Whimsy [wood-mount]
Choo Choo [wood-mount]
Sanded Background [wood-mount]
Full Calendar [wood-mount]
Bashful Blue 12" x 12" Card Stock
Early Espresso 12" x 12" Card Stock
Chocolate Chip 12" x 12" Card Stock
Night of Navy 12" x 12" Card Stock
Marina Mist 12" x 12" Card Stock
Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
Metallic Eyelets
Oval Punch
Photo Corners Punch
Spiral Punch
Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment