Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sneak peek, new stamp set with two card examples

As promised, not one but two cards made with one of the new stamp sets from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue.  On Wednesday I was invited to a demonstrator's house to come and stamp for a few hours.  I met Genevra at Convention (yes Shan, I had introduced my self to her  :-).  As it turns out her husband saw my magnet on the side of my car a few weeks back at Fremantle, showed it to Genevra, and from their she sent me an email and we caught up this week.  Was so great to go and stamp with other big people, not just my kids!   It's so true Stampin' up is more than just the rubber and ink, the friendships and sharing is pretty special, and the girls I have met are great.

I had been wanting to play with this set "Delicate Doilies" from my Demo Pre-Order and also some of the new In Colours.  Island Indigo (the darker blue colour is just gorgeous), and the other lighter colour Pool Party compliments it really well.  I tied in some neutrals of Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Grey to create a background print onto Whisper white card stock. 

This card is for a lovely Mum who I have met at school, she is just so open and welcoming to me and the kids.


I shall be sending this one to my Mother, who although a tad blonde, is just the best Nannie to Jackson and Emma. Jackson thinks Nannie laughs at just about anything, is happy all the time and it's true she does (and is)....but i love her for it, and wouldn't have it any other way. 

Wishing you all a great weekend,




No comments:

Post a Comment