Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I've had a face lift, retiring list updates and a little freebie


Just a little update to let you know that there are a handful of items that have already sold out from the Last Chance list.  The photo corner and star punch are gone, as is the Star punch.  Antique Brass Jumbo, Metallic and Pewter eyelets have also been all snapped up. 

Click here to view the updated retired list here.

My pick of the retired items are still the Jolly Holiday DSP papers, just $10.17 - that's 40% off.  Love the colours of cherry cobbler, old olive and very vanilla.  Here is a little sample to inspire you....   




In keeping with the Christmas papers, and a perfect match to the DSP mentioned above is the Gifted Stamp Set.  Perfect for gift tags, off the page projects and the odd card or two.  It is retiring at 40% off as well, $29.97 (wood mount).  I love the set because it is so easy to trim, no tricky cutting out  (YAY!)  It also looks lovely when coloured using the SU Marker pens. 


Have updated my blog template this weekend, decided it was time for a little "face lift" so to speak!  If you have a spare five seconds would love you to visit me and leave a comment of what you think.  Nothing like a little variety!

Reminder, pre-order of the new 2011-2012 catalogues is still on offer for the month of August.  It's only $9 for your copy to be posted straight to your door.  For those of you living locally and would like to pick up your copy, the new oh so inspiring IB&C is just $6.  Email me to pre-order yours today and receive your exclusive pre-order surprise voucher.

OK, I'm off to go and make a start on this weeks study load for uni.  Nothing like a little light reading in child development theory   ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting the SAGs blog and for the lovely comment.
    An wow...I am about to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog template - feel free to re-design mine any day!!! I'm more functional than finesse!

    ReplyDelete