Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Friday, September 2, 2011

MUST READ New Catalogue is here + awesome exciting news

 The 2011-2012 Stampin’ Up! IB & Cattie is here. It is fabulous, so whatever you were planning on doing STOP!!    Grab a cuppa, click here to view the catalogue online and enjoy! 
Want your ownemail me today  $15 includes postage, or $10 to pick up.  Highlights for me include

Pg 7  New hostess rewards scheme more hostess dollars on orders/workshops of $300 +
Pg 59   Dinoroar fabulous cute set for those little dinosaur fans. Perfect for kids cards.
Pg 89  Creative Elements and  the next page is Delicate Doilies stamp sets (current fave)
Pg 95  Four Frames - works with our Decorative Label Punch.
Pg 127   Mocha Morning DSP - gorgeous flocked velvet sheets.
Pg 139   Cherry Cobbler wide striped ribbon, and 5 new colours, love Island Indigo
Pg 140 - 5 designs of the new Designer Fabric plus the adhesive roll (iron on)
Pg 155 – Big shot machine reduced $179.95 Now only $149.95 

But the BIG NEWS .....WOW. What an amazing time to join Stampin' Up! If you've ever thought of becoming a demonstrator yourself - either to pursue as a business, or just to buy for yourself - two starter kit specials on during September that are just.....awesome.

Mini Starter Kit - Just $169  (RRP $310)
Perfect for those who have been stamping for a while and – lets face it – you've got a good collection of SU supplies already! In September only the mini Starter kits includes all this:


20% Off The Full Starter Kit - $231.20  (RRP $610)



If you'd prefer the full starter kit, boosted with some new additions and valued at over $610 - then during September it is 20%  View the complete kit here.  Bonus -Colour Coach, punch and paper snips    

The kits are both customisable, so most of the products can be substituted for alternative selections to suit your style (stamp sets, colours, etc). The Business Supplies also include 8 catalogues  (rrp  $12.95), and you get this all delivered for free!!!!!!

Just to tempt you a little further, join in September and I will give you $50 to further spend on what ever you like from the new catalogue.  Like I said, tempted............?
 
From the moment you join my group you'll get a MINIMUM 20% discount off ALL purchases, but being a demonstrator as part of the Paper Belles Team is so much more.  Earning free product and money, attend fun stamping events, demo only inspiration and newsletters, team meetings and events plus online training.  Most importantly you will be joining the wonderful family that is Stampin' Up!  I feel truly blessed to be part of such a supportive group of people who make my life better.  Stampin' up is such a lovely big part of my life and I look forward to sharing it with you.  Contact me  HERE for an information pack, if you have any questions, or just want to catch up to discuss the Stampin' Up! opportunity further. I love supporting my team members, whether they joined to build a business or simply to enjoy the great discount on the products while sharing what they love most – stamping!    Joc x

No comments:

Post a Comment