Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friday night fun-Stampin is OUR happy place

The kids were so keen to make cards on the Friday just been, they are really loving their card making ATM.  so much so that I decided to by some papers (plain and patterned) that they could buy from our "shop".  The kids start of with a set amount at the start of the week, and then for any bad choices/not doing jobs they lose 20c at a time.  Each Friday they get the money that is remaining.  I pick up assorted little things, modelling clay, stickers, mini choc bars, craft supplies and add them to the shop.  Our shop is open 3 times a week and the kids can choose 3 things each time.  It has amazed me how often they will choose craft things over the chocolate!!  So last Friday they were so keen to get to Stampin, and stamp we did.  i think we worked away for little over 3 hours.  Brendan got home and sat with us in the kids TV room at adjoins the Stamp room, it was really great family time.  BTW - no Stampin done by Brendan, but it was great for him to see and experience how much the kids love to create.   Below are a few pics of us at play.

  
 Writing instructions on the back of the card

J's robot card  CASED from Donna Krelle's convention swap.  He loves the Make-A-Monster stamp set, and was hard at work with the Stamp-a-ma-Jig getting things lines up just right!

I had some left over background stamped print of the new stamp set 'Delicate Doilies' so used some to make a sample Christmas card for an upcoming class.  I really like the way it came together, and hope the girls will too x.  Even though I only got one card made, it was great to sit with the kids and see them so busy - and loving paper craft as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment