Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photo of the makings of a simple card... 1.5 hours later

You know how it is, you need to make a card, you have the idea (or in my case a card that was given to me during a swap).  Easy right? You grab the supplies needed and sit down to make said simple card. 

But then you start thinking "wait I might add some shimmer and bling, ohh I could just change the embellishment a little, wait I could add a punch", see where I'm going with this!  So before I  knew it over a hour and a half had flown by before I had finished the card which was meant to be quick and simple.  Don't get me wrong, I actually really enjoyed my crafting time tonight, was just me with my paper, inks, stamps, music on in the background...and just a few other supplies as you can see here -

 
The card on the table is my take of a friend's card which is on the back of the table.  Thanks Marsha for the inspiration.  Hope my Grandma likes it as well. 

Shall be listing my June classes shortly, one of which will be making this card using the gorgeous Twitterpated Designer Paper from the current mini, you can view the mini online here. 

  More pics to follow along with some of my recent trip to Canberra for the annual Australian and New Zealand Convention.   Joc x

Don't forget between now and the end of July hosting a workshop with sales over $650 means $190 in free Stampin' Up! product of your choice, half price off one item.   Plus my gift to you, and extra $5 for every $100 in sales and an extra $10 if sales reach $650.  Why not get together with friends to make a combined order and share the free product rewards?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment