Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

2012 Stampin' Up! Convention Pics - Post Number 1

As promised, photos from last week's fabulous, amazing, inspiring Convention in not so chilly Canberra.  Despite forecasts the weather was not as bad as I had anticipated and as such the gloves did not make an appearance.  Was a busy three days, and with so much to take in its not until I look through the pics to I realise how much I have taken away from Convention both crafty wise and personally.  But that's what I love about this company, its more than the paper and ink, way more.  Its the friendships, the laughs, the way it makes me keep challenging myself to improve.

As you may have seen in the title, this is post number 1.....due to the enormous amounts of photos being taken thanks to modern technology!  And here they are in no particular order, just ones that stand out to me as memorable for one reason or another.  Hope you like them, more to follow, along with my July school holiday classes for the kids.

What would a Convention be without SWAPS!!  Here is just one of many that were shared
Me and my up-up line of my Stampin' Up! family, Shannean the Queen (No 5 Demo of the Year!!!)
Awards Dinner Saturday Night - L to R Shannean, Jodie Cox (my upline and dearest friend - and roomie), moi, Heather (roomie)

Walk from the hotel to the Convention Centre.  All the trees were changing colours, so beautiful


Convention 2012 starts.  This years theme "I am" began with a song from the SU Demo Support girls

OK, more pics to come!  Joc x













No comments:

Post a Comment