Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Monday, June 11, 2012

2012 Stampin' Up! Convention Pics Post 2

Hi everyone,

Am going to launch straight into the photos as we have had some pretty gusty winds today and the internet seems to be cutting in and out a bit, but wanted to share some more photos of what goes on at the Convention Awards Dinner on the last night.  For me its all about seeing friends and glamming up for the night!  Once again,  many photos to choose from so these are in no particular order, just good memories or a highlight for me.  Hope you like them!


Me and my dear friend Monique Fielder.  This girl is a scream (alos extremly generous and talented!).  Note my very sexy (but extremely practical) winter coat
This one has to get a mention!  Bris Vegas is the destination for next year's Convention.  Whoo hoo, a chance to visit family and friends (wonder if Laurie will come??  Hope so................ :-)  )
L-R  Clare from Demo Support, me and  Jode.  She my be my upline, but she's also my dearest friend.  Luv ya x x

L-R  Cate, me, Ana.  Cate and Ana are from SU Demo support and it was grat catching up with them on Saturday night to hear more about their roles and working for SU


Well there's a few more from the Convention Album shared, and more to come!  Hope I'm not overloading you with photos, Post 3 will be some swaps that were received by myself and my roomies.  They were very organised and made more than me, thanks girls for allowing me to take the photos.  Joc x








No comments:

Post a Comment