Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I've been up to.......

Have spent this morning preparing to meet with the Year 3 teaching team to discuss the card making sessions I will be doing with all three Year 3 classes next week.  Eeek - hopefully I'm not in over my head, and have tried to keep the cards simple, yet fun, a little bit challenging, trying to cater for everyone.

Not so easy a task, but hoping that the teachers are happy with the projects.  Thought I would pop them on the blog to get feedback from you all.  Needless to say, not my using colour selection but I am using the materials from the school, which they ordered in for me to use.    Each class has allocated an hour so am hoping as well that I have the time frame right to demonstrate the cards and for all the kiddies to make them.  Decided to make up instruction sheets for each project so the kids can refer to that - just in case there isn't enough of me to go around!

Phew! in between getting ready for this Friday's RSPCA Fundraiser, assignments on the go and school projects - you should see my craft space. 
 It's a "little" bit messy - but I love it!  Joc x





No comments:

Post a Comment