Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stamp Club - three cards to share

Last Friday night I headed out East (which is Perth means heading to the hills, and not the water) for the first monthly Stamp Club mini stamp a stack.  Now I know that a S-A-S is meant to be the same card done lots of times, but when Sandy mentioned she was liked Creative Elements Stamp Set, I just had to share some different card examples I liked myself. 

That to me is one of the best things about being a part of the SU family, the generosity and sharing between demonstrators is amazing, and wow, are some of them so very talented.  You will see we also had a play with a different Big Shot Embossing Folder for the three cards we created.  Right, onto the cards for this month.
This one is my take on a Ngaire Anderson card which she showed a regionals.  I embossed the Vanilla Background card with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and then sponged in Crumb Cake.  Oh and the seam binding Cherry Cobbler ribbon, I love it - easy to tie, love the shimmery look
This one is a Jocie original!!  The Elegant Lines embossing folder/butterflies just really work for me on this card
Needless to say, Miss E wants to make one of these for all her friends.  The "happy birthday" is from Curly Cute stamp set.

Thanks to Claire Daly for the inspiration for this card.  Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and some Newsprint DSP.



Wishing everyone a great week, what ever your plans are!  Joc x 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Jocie, can't choose a fave though, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete