Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspiring Photos to share - some talented girls in the west....

Whew, what a weekend,  slept well last night that's for sure.  As previously mentioned I had a full weekend of Stampin' Up! which was just great as I was doing and sharing what I love, but it couldn't have happened without my wonderful MIL, dear hubby, and my kids who understand when Mummy dies her Stamp "work"!  So a big shout out to all of them.
This post is all about sharing Saturdays adventures at the SU Perth regional day.  Well, let me just say "We're not in Cairns anymore Toto!"  Perth regionals filled a whole ballroom at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Perth city, there would have been close to approx 200 demos there give or take some.  The day was themed in the by gone era of domesticity - the 1950's.  The SU Australia girls were all decked out in 1950's frocks, music was the 50's as well, and we had a great look back at what the housekeeping books of the time were advising wives to do to keep their husbands happy.  Luckily, mine wasn't in the room as I certainly don't follow the rules!!!!  Freshen up, put in makeup and a ribbon in my hair to get ready for his arrival so I can keep the children quiet - not going to happen in this home!
I met up with some girls who I had met at Melbourne earlier in the year, as well as met some of the team members who know my Stampin friend Ann her in Perth.  The WOW presentations were well, WOW.  Have been inspired to patchwork using DSP, head to Spotlight to get some plastic doily table cloths as well as create bows using the humble kitchen fork!  Have taken some pics for you all, hope you like what the girls over here have come up with, some I didn't get swaps off so can't attribute to.  Here they are.... (I'll apologise now as for some reason my new camera is messing around with orientation and I just cannot orientate correctly....sorry everyone x)
Fabric covered boxes - Sophie Zadeh WOW using SU fabric

The big ballroom, we were in the middle, so there was that many behind as well

Creative Elements and Delicate Doilies stamp sets, love the sponging and new In Colours Island Indigo and Pool Party.  The doily stamps were embossed in white, just beautiful 

Plastic Doily covered with Multi-purpose adhesive sheets, then glittered using Super Nova glitter

Make and Take idea from Ngaire Anderson - once again, Creative Elements stamp set

Glitter on doily framed presented in Workshop WOW by Sarah Klass.  Frame from IKEA (according to Sarah "the happiest place on earth...smile x )

Hope you have enjoyed the photos and are inspired to create, shall be back with more weekend news,  Stay tuned for Part 2 Sunday my first SU fete stall         Luv Joc x

No comments:

Post a Comment