Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

RSPCA Wa Fundraiser! Thanks everyone who helped us raise....

a grand total of $779.72!

Woo hoo - thanks to everyone who came on Friday night. By participating in raffles, auctions, bought a mini milk carton........   What a great night, and a lovely chance to have some relaxing crafting time with friends amongst all the craziness of Christmas

Speaking of raffles, and I promise you, this was purely by chance my two attendees won 3rd and 1st prize in the major raffle draws.

Winners are grinners!  Sandy and Rayls post raffle draw.
A shot of the 3rd prize pack.
I am always blown away by the generosity of Stampin' Up! and their support of charities world wide.  We were provided with a box worth over $800 to use in our fundraising efforts.  Stamps, ink, embellishments, cards stock, DSP for all sorts of paper crafting projects were donated.

OK, this was just a quick post, I'm off to prepare more project kits for the Christmas craft sessions at school.  Hope the kids like them!  Joc x



Check out the December Frenzy sale here Up to 50% of stamps sets, accessories and more.  Limited stocks available.  I'm placing an order this Monday 12th if you see anything you like.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment