Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back in my happy place...and a card to share

Oh what a wonderful serene last couple of hours I have had.  With school holidays over and a bit of time to myself, I was really looking forward to getting creative today.  Of course as is true to form Jocie style, there was a little bit of fluffing to do first.  So the first hour was taken up with assembling stamp sets and also reorganising my designer papers.  That out of the way it was straight into creating a card for my new little niece.  I decided to CASE a card made by the very talented Sarah Klass.  I saw this card over a year ago, and always wanted do something along her design lines.  Here is her original

And here is my mornings efforts.......... 



It probably took me waaaaaayyy longer that it should have to make,  but I had such a great time who cares! There was paper, stamp sets, markers all over the table - and it was fantastic.   Sounds silly, but Stampin'  is what makes me happy on the inside.  Speaking of this, I have set my self a little goal to add a little something to the inside of my cards, this saying is from the "Word Play" set.  I decided to add colour with my new Embosslits die "Sweet Buttons" from the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue.  Drop me a comment below, would love to know what you think ;-)  Card details below if you are interested -
Papers - Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Going Grey.  DSP - It's a Girl (retired)
Stamp Sets - Eastern Blooms, Warm Words, Word Play
Stampin' Write Markers - Going Grey, Basic Black, Rose Red
Accessories - Spritzer, Embosslits Sweet Buttons, Big Shot
Happy days everyone, make the most of each and every one of them, Joc x


No comments:

Post a Comment