Ind. Stampin' Up Demonstrator 0407 735 229 Stampin' is my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by. The Stampin' Up! experience is more than just cards and ink - it is about creativity, wonderful friendships and of course fun! I fell in love with the products from the moment I first saw and used them, and the range of colour coordinating collections makes all of my projects so easy to create. Be sure to click on the subscribe option on the right hand side so you can receive updates on classes, new techniques, promotions and more.

I host regular workshops for both children and adults in the Redlands, Brisbane. I can help you to learn more about the fantastic range Stampin' up products, hosting a workshop with friends, earning free products, attend a class or to join my team. It's fun, easy and rewarding "me time" - what girl doesn't need a bit of that! Kids birthday parties, one on one classes, and stamp clubs are also available. Contact me jocie_traversjones@yahoo.com.au to get started today.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something Tropical - Team Meeting

I meant to get these up earlier, but have had surgery to remove my gall bladder this week, so am a little bit sore of late.  Recovery going well, it needs to, as I have to get onto the task of making 40 swaps for regionals next weekend!

Have a look at some of the examples that were made at our monthly team meeting this Monday.  We were set the task of designing "something tropical", so of course there were many examples with colour and texture.   Using he Tempting Turquoise card was made by Julie Seeto and the Card using whisper white and flowers from the Eastern Bloom Set was made by our faithful leader Shannean.  Lastly there is my contribution, also with Whisper White, but feature colours were Melon Mambo and Old Olive with a touch of Pumpkin Pie.  Hope you enjoy looking at the examples, and if you want to see any more let me know and I will get them loaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment